Nectar's "Premier" Gel Memory Foam Mattress provides a pressure relieving, high quality Memory Foam Mattress with cooling action that draws heat away from your body. A thick layer of Gel Memory Foam with Surface-Infused PCM contours to your body providing comfort and support. Cushioning and support layers beneath, ensures years of quality use. The Dual Action cover wicks heat away while giving you a cool to the touch feel. Enjoy the comforts of Memory Foam as you sleep in the healthy environment of this mattress.
Shipped all condensed into an easy to move box. We describe the feel of Nectar as a medium-firm memory foam mattress. Thats right in the middle of the firmness scale, where you get the most comfort and support. And the best sleep.Premium memory foam mattress hugs your body and keeps you cool. Free shipping and free returns, and a 365-night Home Trial.
- DUAL ACTION POLY- BLEND COOLING COVER - This quilted Cooling Action Cover is heat wicking & delivers a cool to the touch sensation.
- GEL MEMORY FOAM WITH SURFACED-INFUSED PCM - This temperature regulating layer draws heat away from the body while offering pressure relief & contouring comfort.
- ADAPTIVE SUPPORTIVE LAYER - This transition layer provides support for the body along with crucial rebound & bounce.
- BREATHABLE BASE LAYER - Reinforces the contouring & support layers, giving you a stable, breathable foundation.
- 5-Layer Construction with Premium Materials
- Contouring & Comforting Gel Memory Foam
- Soft, Adaptive Response Transition Foam
- Supportive Base Layer Foam
- Tencel-Poly Blend Cooling Mattress Cover
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.