The Highlands Storage Unit not only looks great under the beds and bunk, but it is also extremely functional. Knowing how much stuff kids accumulate, the tremendous storage and organization of the Storage Unit makes this item a must have.
- Storage Unit Dimensions: 75.5l x 15.25w x 10.75h
- The Storage Unit features two large storage drawers and an extra large cubby. The two large storage drawers are 6.5 deep.
- The cubby is intended to be positioned at the head of the bed on both the twin and full size Highlands Beds or behind the ladder on the Harper Bunk. The advantage of having a cubby as opposed to a drawer is that the cubby makes this space accessible and therefore extremely useful.
- The extra large cubby can be added to either end of the two drawer unit. This important feature allows the cubby to be positioned at the head of the bed regardless on what side the storage unit is placed.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with 5 solid iron oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls with a matte finish.
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.