Inspired by American industrialization, a time when things were built with great care and intended to last for generations, the Highlands Collection cases feature clean lines, substantial posts, extra deep drawers and two beautiful finishes, enhanced by the DURA-BrushTM finishing process. Bench built from solid pine, the Highlands Collection cases blend easily into any d ecor, able to take on a feature role or act as the perfect backdrop.
- Chest Dimensions: 46.5"h x 17.34"w x 37"l
- Five Drawers: Two smaller drawers across the top over three larger drawers in the case body.
- European drawer interior: The drawer sides and back are as tall as the drawer face.
- Finished drawer interiors: The drawer interiors are stained and finished to match the exterior finish.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
- Dust proofing at the bottom of each case.
- For added strength , the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
- Anti-tip kit included for your childs safety.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with 5 solid iron oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls with a matte finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.