WHERE IT ALL STARTED...
With Instant Comfort and All Night Support in mind, we've created your go-to Pillow. It's time to offer a best seller in your store.
FOAM EXPERTS...We craft custom foams for 20+ years. Some of our customers include Ford, GM, BMW and Tesla. Our Advanced Memory Foam was recognized as the best for pain relief by Sleepfoundation.org
Perfect Fit Advanced Memory Foam... Our proprietary foam has 3 Benefits Light and Airy foam breathes providing a cool sleep surface. Adapts and supports while relieving painful pressure points. Environmentally friendly made of pure materials to ensure a refreshing and odor FREE rest.
MADE IN USA... Crafted in our ISO certified facility located in Milford, Michigan. Selling Points for Your Customers:
- Our Traditional Pillow is crafted from our proprietary Perfect Fit memory foam that breathes, adapts, and is odor-free.
- Our cottony soft Microfiber cover is removable, machine washable, and hypoallergenic.
- Handmade in our USA Factory.
- Supported by our 3-year warranty.
- Available in a variety of profiles in queen and king size.
AWARDED by SleepFoundation.org "Best Pillows for Back Pain" "Best Memory Foam - Contour Pillow" "Best Temperature Control"
- With Instant Comfort and All Night Support in mind, we've created your go-to Traditional Pillow.
- We now offer 3 different profiles in Low, Medium, and High that will support you in any sleeping position.
- Our Traditional Pillow is crafted from our proprietary memory foam that breathes, contours, supports, and is odorless.
- Our cottony soft Microfiber cover is as soft as your favorite teddy bear and is removable, machine washable, stain-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
I LOVE PILLOW
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.