Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, the simple lines of the Rosemary coffee table brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home. Available in amber finish, the Rosemary coffee table makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Sustainable and earth friendly, Amber is not a surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative process using heat, steam and pressure to entirely transform the solid bamboo material into Amber's deep color. Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Easy Assembly
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
Greenington GCT001AM Rosemary Coffee Table 4K.mp4
Greenington GCT001AM Rosemary Coffee Table 720.mp4
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.