The Currant dining chair takes inspiration from classic mid-century design and showcases the eye-catching vibrant colors found in Greenington's new Amber bamboo. Modern design with a timeless appeal, and quality crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo.
- Currant is built to last. Design details include slim tapered legs, and gracefully curved solid bamboo seat and back providing comfortable support. The simple silhouette and city scale of the chairs work well when space is a premium, and combine to bring beauty, strength, and comfort to your dining room.
- Sustainable and environmentally safe, the Amber color is not a stain finish, simply an innovation created using earth friendly heat, steam, and pressure to transform the bamboo into Amber's deep color. The finished product displays a beautiful grain pattern with continuous color throughout the entire material.
- Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- The popular Currant dining chairs ship fully assembled in your choice of four finishes, solid Amber, classic caramelized, Black Walnut or rich Sable. The Currant makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic, and functional way in your home.
- Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Seat Height (inches)
|Seat Width (inches)
|Seat Length (inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.